I just downloaded the drier update for windows 10…I have the uga-165 2.0 and am trying to connect my dell inspirion14 to ps3 for dual monitors…using hdmi how do I do this? I am extremely frustrated and am close to wanting to sell this motha …you would be to if you had messed with it all night ughhh
Thank you for contacting us here at Pluggable. I’m so sorry to hear about the wasted time on Christmas. I know how it can be frustrating when you can’t seem to make progress on technologies issues. I’ve emailed you on the ticket you opened via our support email.
For everyone else here is what I was saying:
I’m going to send you a driver clean install procedure, which might help.
- Disconnect display adapter from the computer
- Uninstall DisplayLink Core software from Control Panel -> Programs. Do not worry if this fails, just move onto the next step.
- Download and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool -> http://displaylink.com/support/sla.ph…
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (do not close the window until you see the message “Cleaning complete. Press ENTER to end.”)
- Now download and run the latest DisplayLink software from our downloads page -> http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/…
- Reconnect the display adapter to the computer when prompted to do so and test.
Try this clean installation. It might help… I’m not 100% sure I understand how you are attempting to use the product, if you could explain the signal flow a bit more that might help me.