UGA-2K-A pluggable XP 64 bit drivers

Actually should have just come here first as opposed to Support email. But that being done already:
Frustrated that there are no drivers for Windows XP 64 bit version. I cannot upgrade current machine to Windows 7 (won’t let me, I tried), and don’t want to downgrade to 32 bit XP. I want the advantage of the 64 bit OS. Why no driver for 64 bit when all other OS’ (including Linux) seem to have drivers?
I followed a link for another posting, but it just references Easy Transfer Cable, not the UGA USB-Monitor adapter.

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for posting here! I can understand your frustration with not being able to find a 64bit Windows XP driver. Unfortunately there is not a 64bit XP driver available. Because of the very small install base of 64bit XP it was never developed.

Sorry for the bad news.

Support of XP is ending soon, so you should be able to find a driver for virtually any OS you do decide to move to.

Best Regards,
Jerome.

Well, it is what it is. At least it works on the new operating systems, and should I upgrade OS and/or system in the future (which I’m sure I will eventually), it will work on those. Thank you for the (quick) response.

Thanks for understanding! Sorry we didn’t have a better answer.

-Jerome.