UD650Z Displays not working after OS Monterey 12.2.1

Recently bought a UD650Z docking station. It was working well for my dual monitor setup until recently it stopped working. I think it may have to do with the recent MAC OS update Monterey 12.2.1. My keyboard and mouse still work but the monitors do not connect anymore. Please let me know

I have the same issue. Upgraded OS to Monterey v 12.2.1 and only my first port (HDMI 1 Alt Mode) works. Ports 2 & 3 DisplayLink do not work.
Plugable model UD3900PDZ

Please advise

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear that your docking stations are not functioning as expected, and would be happy to provide additional support.

To help diagnose the issue, may I ask you to please keep the device connected to your laptop and everything still attached (even if not working as expected) and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug? → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

Once you have the logs, simply send an email to support@plugable.com with the subject line of “Ticket 369585” so that we can prioritize that case and match it to this inquiry.

If you could provide your Amazon Order ID (or other proof of purchase) associated with your Plugable device, I would be happy to check on your warranty status as well.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

I sent the system report. Maybe you guys need to make a new driver update?

I resolved the issue. Needed to open display link manager

That worked for me. Thanks all!

Hello,

No problem at all, and thank you both for the update!

If you have any other follow-up questions, please feel free to reach out at any time.

Thank you again for contacting Plugable support!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.