*Working on a Mac Studio M1 Ultra, 64gb ram, Sonoma 14.6.1.
*Everything is up to date.
*Display Link has successfully been installed and is the most current version.:
I’m working with the UD3900C4 dock.
When I boot up, the dock doesn’t register or appear. It’s powered on correctly, and physically connected correctly, but doesn’t appear or register.
IF I UNPLUG AND THEN REPLUG IN THE POWER SOURCE, THEN AND ONLY THEN DOES THE DISPLAY PORT APP WORK. Specifically, 2 of the monitor ports do in fact show up in the app as active, with their controls visible and listed and active. Note, the green light that i believe is supposed to show up does NOT show up at this point, even though 2 monitors appear to be active.
Beyond that, only 2 of the 4 HDMI ports seem to work (specifically port 1 and 2). Ports 3 and 4 do not work.
*Note: I have 6 total monitors that I would like to use. I AM able to successfully plug them in to my computer and they all work correctly when plugged in. Just not through the dock.
Please help : )