UD3900 French

Hello,
I just received my USB3 plugable station, I plug it in and it does not turn on, it blinks blue every minute and nothing happens.
Can you help me please?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as expected.

We can start off by resetting the docking station and verifying it is being correctly powered by the power supply. Please perform the following:

1. Disconnect the docking station from the host computer and disconnect all connections and cables from the docking station
  2. Disconnect the docking station from the power supply and disconnect the power supply from the wall socket or power strip
  3. With everything disconnected, let the docking station sit for 30-90 seconds to fully discharge the electronics
  4. Reconnect the power supply to the wall power or power strip and then to the docking station
    4a) Check the blue power LED on the docking station, it should be on without flashing or flickering, please let me know if the power LED is still blinking with nothing else connected to the dock
  5. If the LED is on steady, please reconnect the docking station to the system and reconnect devices one at a time checking to make sure each is working as expected

Please let me know if resetting the docking station helps, if not we can proceed from here.

Thank you,

Hello,
Thank you for your message, I just did as you told me but it still does not work, the station always flashes without functioning.

Hi,

Thank you for resetting the docking station, based on your description of the behavior it sounds like this docking station or power supply may be faulty and I would like to start the replacement process right away. Failures like this are very rare and I would like to get the replacement out as soon as possible.

At this time I would like to move our communications to direct email to help protect your privacy as we setup the warranty replacement.

Please send an email to ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line ‘Ticket #241189 - Attention Pat’ and include your Amazon Order ID ( available from amazon.com/orders ) for the original purchase of the docking station and your preferred shipping address.

I apologize for the inconvenience,

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.