UD3900 devices is freezing up after moving to Dell Latitude 7320

After moving from my old Dell Latitude to the new 7320, my UD3900 started acting differently. Rock solid for two monitors, my Jabra GN9350e, and wireless mouse on my old Latitude. After moving to the new one, I have intermittent USB function loss (primarily with my Jabra on Teams, but also on my mouse) and it will less frequently lock up the UD3900 completely, freezing the monitors and no longer respond. Requires a reboot of the device to bring it back online. I have used the DisplayLink driver clean uninstall/reinstall process, but that did not work. Looking for suggestions on fixing this. Thanks!

Hello Borgan,

Thanks for contacting Plugable support! I’d be happy to help!

Thank you for the clear description of the issue. I would be glad to help further by looking at the system logs.

Could you please keep the Plugable dock connected to your system (with the displays still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there?

In the message subject, please include the following detail:

• Reference case ID 366632

We look forward to hearing back from you so that we can assist you further.

Thank you for allowing us to help,

Omar D.
Plugable Technologies

Omar, thanks! The file has been sent.

Regards,
Bryan

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.