The USB, front and back, just stopped working. I even disconnected power and reconnected which didn’t correct.
Thanks for posting!
It sounds like you’ve already done this, but following along our standard power-cycle procedure can often restore the hub chipset in the dock when it’s not working quite right:
- Disconnect all USB peripherals connected to the dock
- Disconnect docking station from host machine, then disconnect the power adapter from power
- Leave unplugged for 1 minute for power to dissipate
- Connect docking station initially into power only
- Connect docking station to host machine, then connect USB peripherals and test for functionality
If that doesn’t help (or you done it already), I’d like to request some logs from your computer to best investigate further. Could you please keep the Plugable dock connected to your computer (with everything still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool and follow the instructions there?
Please send the ZIP file over to us directly at email@example.com and include “Ticket #326625” in the subject line to help us match up the details to this post.
Thanks for giving us a chance to help!
This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.