UD-ULTCDL I have to reset everytime

Ok here we go:
I have a brand new Mac Mini M2 1 month old
I have a brand-new plugable UD-ULTCDL one month old
I am running 3 monitors BenQ GW2480 1080p Monitors
after getting set up it was running great for the last 3 weeks until last week Monday 3/27/23
when I click my mouse 2 of the 3 screens come on in different positions with different backgrounds. so I restart to the same problem then I power down the dock and restart to only 1 display at that point I unplug the USB-C cable from the dock plug it back in and like magic, all 3 displays are working with different wallpaper. I adjust the wallpapers and all is fine until the next time I get on and the same thing EVERY TIME. I have downloaded the new displaylink manager app to the newest version Same thing I have uninstalled with your removal tool and reinstalled it again to the SAME THING It’s Getting old! I am a plugable fan from way back thats why I went with your product but this is driving me crazy thanks John

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear that your UD-ULTCDL docking station is not functioning as expected, and would be happy to provide additional support.

To help diagnose the issue, may I ask you to please keep the device connected to your laptop and everything still attached (even if not working as expected) and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug? → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

Once you have the logs, simply send an email to support@plugable.com with the subject line of “Ticket 403171” so that we can prioritize that case and match it to this inquiry.

If you could provide your Amazon Order ID (or other proof of purchase) associated with your Plugable device, I would be happy to check on your warranty status as well.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.