UD-ULTC4K Power adapter

Hello,

The power adapter on my USB-C triple display 4K docking station has gone out. Where can I purchase a replacement?

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! Sorry to hear about this issue. I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Have you verified that the power adapter is indeed failed using a multimeter, or is it assumed the power adapter has failed because the dock is no longer powering on? (I ask because we have seen a few occasions where the dock may be the issue and where a replacement power supply is unlikely to help.)

Depending when the dock was purchased it may still be under our warranty (we offer a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase) and we’d be happy to try sending a pretested replacement power adapter.

Otherwise, if outside of warranty a replacement we do sell a compatible replacement power adapter on our eBay store. Note that the model number on the eBay listing is for a different dock (TBT3-UDV), however, I have verified that it is fully compatible with your UD-ULTC4K. Here’s the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255242945051

Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry
Senior Engineer | Product Owner
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.