Thanks for posting!
If you haven’t tried already, let’s start by performing a power-cycle of the unit to reset its internal hub chipset. We’ve seen that this can often restore the dock back to a working state when one or more of its functions are not quite working. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect all USB peripherals and the Ethernet cable connected to the dock
- Disconnect docking station from host machine, then disconnect the power adapter from power
- Leave unplugged for 1 minute for power to dissipate
- Connect docking station initially into power only
- Connect docking station to host machine, then connect USB peripherals and the Ethernet cable, then test for functionality
If this helps, great! If not, I would recommend installing the latest Ethernet driver version here: https://plugable.s3.amazonaws.com/bin/Realtek/RTUNICv1.0.20.zip
Please let me know if this helps or not and we can take the next steps from there.
Thanks for giving us a chance to help!