UD-CA1A USB C not Charging for HP

Hello, I have a ‎HP Pavilion 15-eg0021nr and up until recently my UD-CA1A was or I should say looked like it was charging my laptop. I purchased this in Jan of 2022 and no issues until Friday … the laptop shut down due to the battery being dead. Started right back up when I plugged in the power cord. Not sure what the issue is … everything is plugged in well.
Looking for ideas on how to resolve.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry to hear that your UD-CA1A is not working as expected, and I will be happy to assist you with this.

Our first step together will be to gather some additional information, as we may need to look at sending a warranty replacement. However the information we will need to assist with this should be handled in our internal ticket system.

If you could please email us at support@plugable.com or plugable.com/support and reference ticket # 395312 that would be greatly appreciated!

Once again we apologize for the trouble, and I look forward to your reaching out to us through email.

Sean
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.