UD-6950Z Docking monitor not recognized

I’ve tried HDMI and DP cable, and both don’t seem to get additional display information. I am on a Dell and tried the USB and USB-C for the peripheral connection. I know the connection functions since my headset, mouse, and keyboard work. Am I missing something?

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear the UD-6950Z isn’t working as expected, and I’ll be happy to assist.

To help diagnose the issue, can you please send an email to our direct support email address (support@plugable.com) with “For ticket # 418057” in the subject line? In the email, please include the following information:

1. The Amazon/Walmart/eBay/Newegg Order ID number for your docking station purchase. If it’s from Amazon you can find this at www.amazon.com/orders
  2. While the docking station is connected to your PC (even if not working as expected), the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug: https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

My apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Sam
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.