UD-6950PDZ - Network/ethernet port issues but everything else is functioning

Purchased a new UD-6950PDZ Plugable USB-C Triple HDMI Display Docking Station and I am having issues with the network port. High packet loss and connectivity issues in general.

Using a brand new HP ZBook Firefly 15.6 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC that was just imaged last week with minimal software and all of the latest firmware and drivers from HP.

Windows 10 Professional x64 (10.0.19044 N/A Build 19044)

I know the network cable is fine and all other components besides the docking station.

Currently using ‘DisplayLink+USB+Graphics+Software+for+Windows10.2+M1-EXE’ version 10.2.6862.0 and everything works fine besides the network.

Attempted to run the cleaning utility and installed version ‘DisplayLink+USB+Graphics+Software+for+Windows+8.4+M2’ 8.8.2135.0 and the network is fine however only 1 of the 3 monitors will work and there are issues with the USB devices (losing connection or high latency)

Not sure which software versions I can try to fix the issue and I noticed other threads on the forums talking about this issue.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us both via direct email and through our support forum.

I have replied to your direct email and to help reduce confusion I will go ahead and lock this thread.

Thank you, and please feel free to reply to the direct email if there is anything else I can do to help.

Pat
Plugable Technology