UD-6950H Docking Station Quit working

I’ve had it for about a month, with no issue. I unplugged my laptop to take it with me. When I returned and plugged it back in, it no longer detected anything. I followed the instructions in your support area to uninstall the drivers, run the cleaner and re-install the drivers. I’ve also powered off/on my laptop and the docking station multiple times. I think the issue might be related to the plug from the dock to my laptop.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for contacting us! I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information from your system.

If you would, please keep the dock connected and both monitors attached (even though one is not working) and attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) to an email to ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line ‘Ticket #301677 - Attention Pat’ as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Please also include your Amazon Order ID ( available from Amazon.com/orders ) for the original purchase of the docking station.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technology
Support@plugable.com

Hello Tony,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies