UD-6950 Mouse skipping over window borders only on the display port monitors

Using the Plugable dual 4K monitor docking station with my Razor laptop to support an additional 2560x1440 primary monitor and secondary 1920x1080 monitor, I finally get the two different display resolutions I couldn’t achieve with two other hubs I tried, but I noticed that the mouse pointer skips over the edge of all windows forms when I’m viewing the desktop on the monitors plugged into the UD-6950. I tried disabling enhanced pointer precision from one suggestion, but that didn’t work. Also uninstalled/reinstalled the mouse drivers, made sure I’m running the latest drivers for the hub, and have the latest windows update. I can’t resize any windows unless I move them over to the laptop screen. On the laptop screen the pointer allows me to click on the edge of a window, but on the other two screens the mouse pointer will jump over the window borders so I can’t click on the window borders to resize anything.

Hello Jason,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at your system to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case #355484 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.