UD-5900 second and third monitors have flashing squares all over screen

I just purchased a UD-5900 for my surface book and on the second and third monitors I have flashing squares all over screen. I used the latest drivers from your website.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting. I’m sorry your new UD-5900 isn’t working as expected with your Surface Book, and I would be happy to help.

A few quick questions for you…can you let me know the brand and model of each monitor you are connecting to the dock, and what type of video cable you are using to connect each one (what connector is on each end of the cable)? I ask as non-standard cables or adapters can cause problems…

Would it also be possible to post a photo of the behavior?

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Both monitors are Planar PX2710MW. One is connected with a standard HDMI with no adapters and one is connected with a standard DVI cable with no adapters. If I disconnect either of the monitors it works as expected but with both connected I get the issue.
Thanks

Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting back with the additional information, and thanks for testing with each monitor connected on its own.

It sounds like you might be running into a rare bug, but to be sure if you would just keep one of the monitors connected and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket 141018’ in the subject line as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Thank you,

Bob

To be clear you want me to only have one monitor connected so the problem is NOT happening when I collect the diagnostic data.

Dan

Correct, as with the monitors flashing I would presume it would be difficult (not to mention distracting) to collect the data.

If it is in fact possible to run PlugDebug with both monitors connected, that would be ideal.

Thank you,

Bob

I sent it. I also want to let you know that the issue is small groups of pixels flashing so I was able to run the test with both monitors connected. Also, if I plug the dongle for my wireless mouse into the USB on the front of the UD5900 it doesn’t work properly. The mouse will barely move if at all.