UD-5900 Screen Pixelated

I just purchased a UD-5900 and have it connected to a laptop and 2 external monitors. Initially everything was fine with the monitors, but after a few days both external monitors are showing flashing pixels all over the place.

I am running windows 10, and the 7.9.1589.0 version of the displaylink core and version 7.9.1591.0 of the displaylink graphics.

External monitor #1 is an Asus VE247H and is connected to the UD-5900 with a dvi cable.

External monitor #2 is a Samsung S24D300HL and is connected with an hdmi cable.

The laptop is a brand new HP Pavilion 15t with nvidia GTX960M graphics.

thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for posting! Sorry to hear of the issues wiith our dock and I will be happy to help! Thanks you for the description of the behavior and letting us know the specific elements of your setup. Based off of this, it does sound like our dock may have become faulty and we would be happy to send you a pre-tested replacement to rule this out. However, we’ll want to double-check some log files to help determine if there is something else that would cause a replacement from behaving in the same manner. To do so, please download and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug with everything connected. Please send us the log file to our direct support email (support@plugable.com) with Ticket Number ‘148399’ in the subject line so we can match everything up. We’ll examine the logs and determine next steps from there.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support