UD-3900PDZ: "Input Not support" error showing on two of the three external screens

I just hooked up my UD-3900PDZ to Dell Laptop. Running a Dell 32" curved screen, HDMI/HDMI and it works fine. The other two monitors are 24" AOC with DVI / HDMI connections. The two AOC monitors have a message of “Input Not Support” floating on both screens. When I attempt to move a window from Dell to one fo the AOC, it seems as though it is going, but nothing appears.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry this is not working as expected and I am happy to help!

“Input Not Support” or “Input Not Supported” messages generally indicate the computer is outputting a video signal above the maximum supported by the displays. This often occurs with Windows 10 and 11 systems after Microsoft changed the default behavior from extending external displays to mirroring.

I recommend we start by setting all external displays into extended desktop mode to see if this helps:

1. Use the Windows keyboard shortcut: [Win]+[P] (Press and hold the Windows flag key, then tap the ‘P’ key and release both keys)
  2. From the Windows “Project” menu, select the “PC Screen Only” option to disable all external displays
  3. Repeat steps #1 and #2, but this time select the “Extend” option to set all displays to extended desktop mode
  4. Right-click on the desktop and select “Display Settings” to configure the logical display positions to match the physical display positions

Please let me know if this helps to get all the external displays detected and working, and if not we can proceed from here.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

This did not work. When I use “detect” it shows I have three monitors, but the #2 and #3 do not show up on the two AOC monitors, the #1 does show up on my Dell monitor.

Hi Todd,

Thanks for contacting us! I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information from your system.

If you would, please keep the dock connected to the computer with monitor(s) connected to the docking station (even though one may not be working) and attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) to an email to ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line ‘Ticket #396241 - Attention Pat’ as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Thanks,

Pat

Plugable Technology

support@plugable.com

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com