Got it yesterday. It doesn’t power up. It doesn’t recognise that screens are attached if I use either HDMI or DVI cables. Not happy.
Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as expected and I am happy to help!
Based on your description I would like to start by resetting the docking station and computer to see if this helps to restore the functionality, please perform the following:
- Disconnect the docking station from the computer and remove the power connection from the back of the docking station, unplug all USB devices from the docking station
- Disconnect the docking station’s power supply from the wall and let both the docking station and power supply sit for 30-90 seconds to fully discharge
- Restart the computer: In Windows 10: Start -> ( Power Icon ) -> Restart
- After 30-90 seconds, reconnect the power supply to the wall socket or power strip
- Reconnect the power supply to the docking station
- verify the blue power LED is illuminated on the front of the docking station, please let me know if this does not come on
- Reconnect the docking station to the computer, please verify the USB cables are fully seated on both the docking station and the computer
- check for the external displays to be detected on the system, if they are not detected please restart the system and let me know if they are not detected after the restart
- Reconnect USB devices to the docking station one at a time, test each device to make sure it is working before connecting the next device.
Additionally, please let me know your Amazon Order ID ( available from Amazon.com/orders ) for the original purchase of the docking station, we use this to track the ticket and for issuing a warranty replacement if necessary.
Please let me know if this helps, if not we can go from here.
This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.