UD-3900H Keyboard and Mouse issues

I have the UD-3900H 3.0 plugable and it has been working for months. But recently now my mouse will not respond, and my keyboard clicks will register more than once. I will type the word “you” and the key will register yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
then stop. I unplugged my keyboard and mouse and plugged them directly to my laptop and I do not have any issues. Only when plugging into the plugable dock. Please help. I looked at other people’s tickets with the same issue and I installed the recommended “patch” from dell but no luck. I even uninstalled the “display port” , unplugged the device, restarted my laptop . Reinstalled display port and then restarted and plugged in the plugable but nothing changed. Please help. I have an Alienware 13 R3

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at your system to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case 352482 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.