UD-3900 USB issue

Hello

I have an issue with an UD-3900 docking station. Everything works fine BUT USB ports.
dual display (DVI & HDMI), speakers (jack), are OK but every peripheral I plug on USB ports (USB 2.0 or 3.0) are not recognized. I tried to connect a Logitech “Unifying” dongle and a Jabra USB headset.
When I plug the UD-3900 on an USB port of my computer (Dell Latitude 7300) I get a warning message “USB Peripheral not recognized” (it’s in french, sorry if it’s not the exact translation).

Thanks upfront for your help.

Hello and thank you for posting!

I am sorry things are not working as expected while using your UD-3900 docking station and I would be happy to help.

Thank you as well for the detail you provided and the troubleshooting that you have already performed that is much appreciated.

If only the USB ports within the dock are not working, then the dock may just need to be reset.

If you would, please disconnect both the power cable and the USB host cable from the back of the dock and keep them both disconnected for at least 30 seconds. Reconnect the power cable to the dock and wait at least 10 seconds. Then reconnect the USB host cable to the dock and test if the dock’s USB ports are now working.

Please let us know if that information helps, and thank you for giving us the chance to assist!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

Hello

it worked perfectly, thanks for your quick help!

Thank you for getting back to us with the update, and you are most welcome for the help. I am glad to hear that everything is again working as expected.

Please let us know if you need any help in the future, and please have a good day!

Bob

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.