UD-3900 / OSX 10.13.1 - display driver?

Hi, I have a Display Link USB 3.0 docking station - model UD-3900 that I cannot get the external display to show. I have a MacBook Air running OSX High Sierra 10.13.1 and have installed the latest DisplayLink driver.

The ethernet port is working - great. However, I cannot fathom the main functionality - extending the display. It does not show in the System Preferences / Display window

I have tried connecting my external display to the docking station using both DVI and HDMI - neither seems to work

Have I missed something basic here??

Appreciate any help you can provide

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you have run into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue (And the fact that the DisplayLink drivers have been installed) we are most likely running into a problem associated with Gatekeeper blocking the DisplayLink driver extensions on your system.

When you have a moment, could you please follow the instructions located at this link -> https://plugable.com/2017/10/27/how-t… and let me know if this garnishes any immediate results!

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hey Marc

That’s sorted it. Thank you very much - great support

Hi Matt,

Fantastic! I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved, and you are not running into any additional issues. If you have any additional questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support