UD 3900 Not detecting Monitor on DVI

Hi All,

I’ve seen a few posts on here and also a fair amount of documentation with reference to a second monitor not being detected via the DVI port on the plugable UD3900.

I’m running windows 7 on one PC and Windows 10 on another and the symptom is the same on both machines.

I’ve ran the Plugable cleaner and re-installed the drivers on both machines. I’ve also updated the drivers for the unit and tried on both USB 3 & USB 2 outputs but to no avail.

If someone could help me out or offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks all, thanks for your time.

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. I understand that you are having an issue with your “second monitor not being detected via the DVI port on the plugable UD3900” and would be happy to investigate and find a solution.

Thank you for also providing us with the steps you have already taken. This is appreciated.

At your convenience, on your Windows 10 system, could you please collect a set of diagnostic logs generated by our PlugDebug utility? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help our support team understand what could be happening.

To collect these logs, please have the device plugged into your computer running Windows 10, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

The tool will collect system logs into a ZIP file and save them to your Desktop.

Please send this file to support@plugable.com.

These log files combined with the problem description you’ve provided will help us understand what’s happening and provide the best next steps.

*** If you could also please include the Amazon Order ID number for your Plugable dock purchase that would also be appreciated. ***

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.