UD 3900 HDMI Streaming

When using the HDMI output via a Dell E7240, every so often the sound drops and the picture hangs for a second and the sound goes out of sink, so I pause the play back and release the pause of which this brings the sound back in sink for a minute or two. I have checked the Power management of the USB’s of which are not checked so there seems no reason for the laptop to put the device to sleep for a second.USB Power

Hi Karl,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected while using your Plugable UD-3900 docking station and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

If you would, just after the behavior has occurred again please keep everything connected and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to us directly via support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #- 328831’ in the subject line. This will allow us to match things up and examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

** Please also include the Amazon Order ID number for your UD-3900 purchase in your direct email **

** Please do NOT post the PlugDebug file or the Amazon Order ID number here in our public forum **

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.