UD-3900 freezing monitors with video files

Hi all.

The scenario is this:
the just new docking station UD-3900 plugged via USB 3 to my DELL VOSTRO 3350, Intel i5-2410M @2.30GHz, 4GB ram, SSD Samsung EVO 850 with WIN 7 professional 64 bit and to
one Monitor HP 2311x @ 1920*1080 via HDMI and one Monitor Samsung syncMaster @ 1600x1200 via DVI port
Main screen HP, secondary Samsung, tertiary laptop screen (13" @ 1366*768).
No keybord, no mouse (using those of the laptop), no other device plugged, the ethernet is plugged directly to the laptop port.
When play a video file saved in the laptop, the video player shows the video properly only in the laptop screen.
In both the other two monitors I have this two behaviours that may occur with unknown cause:
A) the video player shows a still frame of the movie, no matter what is the resolution, while I can her the audio of the video and the counter of seconds goes on. When I keep the leftclick of the touchpad on the player window, it run smoothly perfect
B) the video player shows the movie with lower speed and with bad syncing of the image. In this case, a lower resolution file or a smaller window size of the player reduce the problem.

I installed the driver found at the addresse http://plugable.com/drivers/displaylink/

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us on our forum! I apologize for the issue you’re having with video playback on the external monitors connected to the dock, I’ll be happy to assist with this, but we’ll need some additional info. If you can connect the device and run our debug tool, we should be able to get some idea of what’s going wrong. Could you run it and send an email with the .zip it generates attached to support@plugable.com? To help make sure I get it, please put ‘Ticket #201460’ in the subject line of that email.

Here’s how: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

My initial hunch is there may be a conflict with the USB chipset, and having the log files will help confirm my suspicions. If it’s not that, we’ll see what the logs tell me and take things from there!

Let me know if there’s any questions, and I’ll be on the lookout for your email. I look forward to working with you to get to the bottom of the issue!

Regards,

Patrick
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support