UD-3900 Duall monitor docking station not working

Brand new HP FHD laptop, installed plugable drivers as instructed. Nothing happens when I plug the plugable docking station in. No lights no communication, device doesn’t show up on the laptop. Plugable didn’t come with c port adapter so couldn’t test that either. Need help if I’m doing something wrong or should I send it back? How do you tell if the thing is even on, there are no lights anywhere?

Hello,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected while using your Plugable UD-3900 docking station and I would be happy to assist.

You asked:

“How do you tell if the thing is even on, there are no lights anywhere?”

When the UD-3900 is connected to a known-working power source using the included power adapter, there should be a solid blue power indicator light on the front of the unit, towards the top of the device.

If there are no lights present on the front of your UD-3900 when the dock is connected to a known-working power source using the included power adapter, then the unit is not powering on.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address → support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #- 388592’ in the subject line that contains the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your UD-3900 purchase
  2. A copy of the Amazon Invoice for your order, that shows the Amazon Order ID number, the purchase date, and the ‘Sold by’ information

** You can access the Invoice for your purchase by clicking on the ‘Invoice’ link for the order within your Amazon Order History (available from https://amazon.com/orders) **

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

*** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) ***

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.