UD-3000 no video please help

I just installed my UD-3000 and everything works except for video! I downloaded display link 7.2 running windows 8 please help

Hi Clint,

Thanks for posting your question here! Could you run the DisplayLink Support tool (instructions here: http://plugable.com/support/displayli…) with the dock connected to the system and email the resulting .zip to support@plugable.com along with your Amazon order ID and a link to this thread?

This would give us a better insight as to what is going on. Once we analyze it we can figure out the next steps.

Regards,
Roze

Thanks Roze! I’ve completed the steps and sent the email

Did not work, just resent the files

Not sure what to do at this point everything is working except for video. When I downloaded Displaylink then plug in the usb 3.0 my laptop screen goes black

Is there any phone support or do you recommend a vender I can call for support? This is very frusterating! Thanks

Hi Clint - Sorry for the delay. There is so much detail involved, that we can’t cover it all over the phone – we’d have an endless list of questions to cover all the aspects of your configuration – the DisplayLink support tool is the best way to gather it all.

The .zip file reached us and Roze had already replied – it looks like DisplayLink driver install was incomplete. If you didn’t receive that email, please just let us know here right away – it may be a spam box problem, and if so we’ll contact another way.

If you did get it, just reply back there, and we’ll figure out remaining problems and get you up and running. Again, my apologies!

Bernie

I received the email and completed the steps, the problem persisted so I resent the ,Zip as requested by Roze & haven’t heard back yet

Currently I have no DisplayLink icon, DisplayLink is saying to update my computer’s OEM Graphics software, My PC has a pop up that said “Incompatible display driver”, in my device manage in display adapters my Intel ® HD Graphics 4000 icon has a triangle with an ! in it.

Great - The intel driver is definitely the problem (USB graphics depends on the main GPU – if that’s not working with full capability, DisplayLink won’t either). I see our emails are getting back and forth – I’ll work with you directly on email to figure out what’s wrong and get you up and running, then will reply back here with the summary of what the solution turned out to be. Thanks!

Great! Thanks