Tvbox android x96 mini

I need to know how to make it work on my tvbox android x96 mini since it does not detect it and it does not connect to the network, thanks

Hello Pedro,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I do apologize for any trouble you’ve had and I am here to help. Unfortunately, we haven’t tested this device out with our adapter and cannot guarantee compatibility. I see that this device has an Ethernet port onboard, and likely has WiFi as well? Unfortunately without having tested the device we are unable to provide direct troubleshooting. Have you tried to check with the manufacturer for official information?

We would suggest to try checking in any network settings to see if you can change the current adapter to USB, or disable the on board devices temporarily. Android compatibility with the ASIX AX88178 chipset in the adapter is ultimately up to the manufacturer, and the device may not be compatible with external adapters. Again, I would suggest to check in the settings to see if you can change the active connection to USB. Let me know what happens!

Thank you,

Kevin
Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.