hi there i have an hp touchscreen and have installed a usb 2.0 display adapter driver ( after purchase) and have everything plugged in but still can not get it to work.I did download the driver off the net as well as was running the disc that cam e with purchase.
Hello Nicole - I am sorry to hear about this! Please use the most up to date DisplayLink driver by performing the following steps:
- Disconnect display adapter from the computer
- Uninstall DisplayLink Core software from Control Panel -> Programs. Do not worry if this fails, just move onto the next step.
- Download and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool -> https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin…
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (do not close the window until you see the message “Cleaning complete. Press ENTER to end.”)
- Now download and run the latest DisplayLink software from our downloads page -> https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin…
- Reconnect the display adapter to the computer when prompted to do so and test