Trouble switching from MacBook Air to MacBook Pro

I have a Plugable USB 3.0 and USB-C Dual 4K Display Docking Station with DisplayPort and HDMI for Windows and Mac (Dual 4K DisplayPort & HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 6 USB Ports) Vertical.

Worked great for my MacBook Air. I had the middle monitor turned sideways and rotated 270 degrees.

Company just upgraded me to an I9 MacBook Pro. I can’t for the life of me get the 2nd monitor to rotate. Only my primary laptop will rotate.

How do I get the 2nd or 3rd monitor to rotate?

Thanks,

rk

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected while using your Plugable UD-6950Z docking station with your new MacBook Pro and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send a direct email to support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #- 365239’ in the subject line with the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your UD-6950Z purchase
  2. While the dock is connected to your MacBook Pro and the displays are connected to the dock, the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the information we requested above here in our public forum, as it contains personally identifiable information **

Apologies again for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.