Thanks for sending that over!
Looking through the logs, it appears that all chips in the hub are present and enumerated. It looks like the printer you have attached is failing to enumerate:
Device PNP Device ID Error Code
Unknown Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0000\8&3CCF830&0&1 43
Not Available ROOT\PRINTER\0000 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Not Available ROOT\PRINTER\0001 The drivers for this device are not installed.
It’s not clear whether this issue is being caused by the hub, or whether there’s a driver issue on the machine, so let’s try to prove that out.
- Can you try disconnecting the hub from your machine then connecting the printer directly to the port where the hub was attached, just to see if the printer works properly in that connection configuration?
- If the printer works like that, let’s try a simple power reset of the hub, which will clear out any error states. To do this, please perform the following steps in the order presented:
- Unplug the power and USB cables from the rear of the hub
- Wait ~30 seconds
- Re-attach the power cable
- Re-attach the USB cable
- Re-attach the printer and see if it works
- If that doesn’t help, I’d like to have you try hooking the second USB3-HUB10C2 up to your machine and trying the printer through that hub. Ensure you don’t use the other hub’s cables.
Let me know what you observe!