Tiple Display USB C not allowing sound.

Hello, I searched for an answer but didn’t see anything already posted. I have a Plugable Triple Display USB-C Docking Station that I use with a
HP Spectre x360 13-AC033DX and a Samsung UE 590 28". I am not able to get sound to work unless I undock the laptop. Headphones didn’t work either when plugged into the dock. Please advise.

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be happy to assist!

Just to make sure I have the right information, when you connect the headphones to the docking station, do you see “Plugable Audio” appear in your playback devices?

Also, when you have a moment, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps. Then, attach the output that will be found on your desktop, and please send it over to support@plugable.com with “Ticket No. 203462” in the subject line. This way we can review your individual log files, and provide a solution via email!

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Scott in order to review some of his individual log files to see what could be causing his issue, but we did not receive a response back. We also attempted to reach out to him directly, but also did not receive a response back.

If anyone is experiencing any similar issues, or has any similar questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support