Thunderbolt 4 on Lenovo laptop

hi everybody,

i’m searching for something where i can connect 2 monitors on hdmi, vga, dvi or displayport

i have a thunderbolt 4 connector on the laptop but i don’t find an adaptor where i can connect 2 monitors on it.

does it exist ?

Hello Denis,

I noticed that you reached out to us via email as well. I will post my response to the email here for reference for anyone else looking at this forum post.

Hello Denis,

Thank you for reaching out to Plugable Support! I’d be happy to help answer your question.

For your setup, I would recommend our TBT3-UDC3 docking station. This dock is a Thunderbolt 3 dock , so it can utilize the full 40 Gbps bandwidth of the Thunderbolt 4 port on your laptop.

This dock has a DisplayPort and HDMI output to connect up to two 4K displays @60Hz. Additionally we include an active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter to convert the DisplayPort output to an HDMI output.

Along with providing USB ports, a gigabit ethernet port, and a combination audio jack, this dock can also charge your laptop with up to 96W of power delivery.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

Evan

Plugable Technologies

www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.