the 10 usb hub won't charge up my sony headset

When i went to use it, it said that it was on a half charge. It was charging all night and the next day. All i’m charging are my multiple bluetooths and headsets, that’s it.

What, gives.

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for posting! The Plugable 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub is not a device charger/charging station but a standard USB 2.0 hub, requiring a host computer to be attached and on to charge devices at the USB 2.0 max 500mA rate.

The primary function of any standard USB 2.0 hub is to provide an avenue to connect multiple USB 2.0 devices to an upstream computer through a single inbuilt USB port on the system. The connected USB 2.0 device has to negotiate with the OS in the upstream computer to draw the required power.

When an upstream computer is not connected or on, the ports on the Hub will only provide trickle power (less than 100mA) which will not be enough for most USB 2.0 devices to charge.

If you need your headsets to charge at a higher rate, an upstream computer that is on, would have to be connected to the hub.

Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction is important to us! We never want customers stuck with products that are not right for them. So we offer 30 day hassle free returns via http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/returns/…

If you do not require a standard USB 2.0 Hub and have purchased the Plugable 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub to use as a device charging station, then we recommend that you return the product for a refund. Let us know if you have any trouble with the Amazon process.

If you need any information or help regarding any of our products, feel free to shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze