Tech Support sucks

I have purchased a Plugable Digital Viewer which worked on my PC for about 2 or 3 weeks, now I am getting a blue screen of death. I had emailed their tech support and received poor service, I spoke to Sam Morgan who was instructing me to download the drivers which I did but still got the bsod. I did exactly what he told me and then the emails stopped, so I wrote to him again and he put me in spam. Your email to group support@plugable.com was rejected due to spam classification. The owner of the group can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails. More information can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383. Not doing business with this company again.

I work for an international bank and will make sure everyone on my facebook page knows not to deal with a company who has terrible tech service.

Thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry this happened, we’ve been hitting issues with our email system in a few cases like this. I can assure you that I did not flag your email as spam, this has something to do with our system overall and we’re investigating a solution.

I’m of course happy to continue troubleshooting to get this up and running for you! I’m pretty concerned at this point that your OS has corrupt system files, but I did want to confirm what happened when you tried using the microscope with the built-in Camera app. You noted that it didn’t work, but I would like to know more about what specifically happened when you tried to use that app.

I hope we can connect here and continue on while our email issues are being looked through!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.