TBT4-UDZ And (UGA-DP-S

I have the 4 port replicator and use the adapter listed above. When I use the adapter on any display the mouse does not fully show on the display. I have change the monitor that I use the adaptor on and I have the same issue. Can you offer any advice please.

Hello bslater,

Thank you for reaching out on the forums!

I am sorry to hear that you are running into issues with your UGA-DP-S, but I would be happy to help diagnose the issue here.

First, I’d like to have you try reinstalling the SMI drivers that the adapter uses. You can do so on our page here:

https://plugable.com/pages/siliconmotion

Ensure that the adapter is connected to the host while the driver installs so that the latest firmware can be applied.

Please let me know if this helps at all!

Thank you,

Evan

Plugable Technologies

www.plugable.com/support

I have downloaded this driver and installed it. This does not fix the issue with my laptop. I have tried different monitors and I have ruled the individual monitors out.

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for trying that.

I would like to request that you reach out to us directly and to provide some logs from your device using our PlugDebug diagnostics tool. With everything still attached to the adapter (even if it appears to not be working) please follow the instructions on our PlugDebug page and send the ZIP file back to us so we can take a look at the logs.

You can send them to us at support@plugable.com with the subject line, “Ticket #431564” and we’d be happy to help continue troubleshooting there.

Thank you for your patience.

Evan

Plugable Technologies

www.plugable.com/support