TBT3-UDZ with Mac air running Ventura 131. Is not recognizing the SCEPTRE display after waking up

TBT3-UDZ with Mac air running Ventura 131. Is not recognizing the SCEPTRE display after waking up. The docking station is attached using the thunderbolt cable to mac and displayport cable to Sceptre Display. It was working fine before I updated to Ventura 13.1 and now it has stopped recognizing the display. I have connected the doc to my windows laptop and its fine. If I power cycle the dock it does come back and recognizes the monitor, but after laptop goes to sleep it looses the connection again.

Is there a firmware update needed to work with Mac Ventura 13.1?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! Sorry to hear about this issue. I’d be more than happy to assist you.

It is possible that a dock firmware update may help with this problem after the Ventura update, however, we don’t offer a Ventura specific update. Rather we have a newer firmware that’s just designed to enhance compatibility overall for various monitors and systems.

Please note that the dock cannot be updated on a Mac, so you’d need to use your Windows system to perform the update. To do so we have a knowledgebase article that describes how to check and how to perform the update: https://kb.plugable.com/question/1475318

If you have any issues updating, or if the update does not help please let us know.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry
Senior Engineer | Product Owner
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.