TBT3-UDV Dual Monitors on MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)

Looking for advice. I’m switching from a competing thunderbolt 3 dock to the Plugable version. When using the exact same cords/connections, I lose the image on my second monitor.

Both monitors are LG E2210 (connecting through DVI to USB-C on one monitor and DVI to DisplayPort on the other). The feed coming through USB-C works fine. The feed coming through DisplayPort does not. I have tried to switch (just because it was included) to DVI to HDMI and using the included HDMI to DisplayPort dongle and still no image.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for contacting us, I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description, I would like to start by trying to get the DisplayPort output to work with just one monitor attached. Please disconnect the USB-C to DVI cable from the docking station. Connect the DisplayPort to DVI cable with the other monitor, if this does not work, please try with the included DisplayPort to HDMI adapter.

Please let me know if this works with the single monitor.

Thank you for your patience.

Pat
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Hello Daniel,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support