TBT3-UDV and MacOS 12.2.1 - USB devices won't wake from sleep

Since upgrading to MacOS 12.2.1 Monterey from Big Sur I’ve been unable to get my Logtiech G915 TKL (connected via USB Lightspeed adapter) or my Logitech MX Ergo (connected via USB Unifying adapter). I’m using a 2020 13" Intel Macbook Pro with Touchbar.

They both come back to life after I restart the computer but if I disconnect the laptop from the dock and reconnect it neither of them reconnect.

Any help getting this fix would be appreciated!

Hello,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working fully as expected while using your Plugable TBT3-UDV docking station and I would be happy to help.

The behavior you describe is not expected, so our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address → support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #- 371069’ in the subject line that contains the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your TBT3-UDV purchase
  2. While the TBT3-UDV is connected to your Mac (even if not fully working as expected), the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

Hello. I just experienced the same issue on my Macbook Pro 13-inch, 2020 with four thunderbolt 3 ports after upgrading to Monterey 12.2.1 I experienced this problem about a year ago but resolved it by upgrading to Big Sur. My docking station is a TBT3-UDV.

Hi Torian,

Thank you for adding to the discussion that Emeka originated!

As mentioned in our response to Emeka, the behavior you describe is not expected.

If would like further assistance with this behavior, the next step is for you to provide us with some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address → support@plugable.com that contains the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your TBT3-UDV purchase
  2. While the TBT3-UDV is connected to your Mac (even if not fully working as expected), the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies