TBT3-UDV and Dell U2718Q

Good morning, I have to buy about 20 devices tvt3-udv.I would like to be sure of compatibility with Dell U2718Q monitors.As a laptop I would like to buy Apple Macbook Pro. For every notebook there will be 2 Dell 4k monitors. I would like to know if the system is compatible if there are limitations or other. How are the two monitors connected?Thanks

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: PC compatibility (HP Spectre x360 13-inch) with Plugable Thunderbolt Dock?.

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for posting! I can see you also have reached out to us directly via support@plugable.com and we have already sent our direct reply.

To reiterate our direct response, we do not have a Dell U2718Q in our test lab so we cannot confirm its compatibility with our TBT3-UDV docking station. Since we cannot confirm compatibility, I would not recommend you purchase our products. Apologies if that sounds overly negative, however we would rather lose a sale than have you experience any frustration should things not work as expected.

Sorry we don’t have a solution to offer in this case…

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support