TBT3-UD1-85W Ethernat Not Working

Have been using the TBT3-UD1-85W for a few weeks now and have not been able to get the Ethernet to connect. Every other features seems to be working fine. (I upgraded from the older Plugable Thunderbolt where Ethernet was working just fine.)

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
Ethernet Cable tested and connected to D-Link 16 (No VPNs or Firewalls)

Please advise.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working fully as expected while using your new TBT3-UD1-85W docking station and I would be happy to help.

The behavior you describe is of course not expected, so our next step is to get some additional information.

Since this additional information will include personally identifiable information, please send the following information to us directly via support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket 330806’ in the subject line. This will allow us to match things up and determine the next steps.

** Please do NOT post this information here in our public forum. Please only provide this information within your direct email to support@plugable.com **

1. When the Ethernet cable is connected to the dock’s Ethernet port, can you please let us know if you see a solid green connection light and a flashing yellow activity light within the dock’s Ethernet port? This helps us to determine if a physical network connection is being established.

2. Can you please provide the Amazon Order ID number for your TBT3-UD1-85W purchase?

3. Can you please keep the dock connected to your MacBook Pro and the Ethernet cable connected to the dock (even though not working as expected) and provide us with a PlugDebug file → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug This will allow us to examine some log files from your system in order to help determine the next steps.

Apologies again for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.