Surface Pro OS Compatibility Error

I just purchase the UD-3900 to use with my Surface Pro. I got a error message during the system check that states the Windows OS (Win10 Pro) is not compatible. I purchase it because the specs stated that is would work with Windows 10. Which Win 10 OS is the specs referring to?

Hi mpstrish, thanks for posting! Sorry to hear that you are receiving this message when trying to install the software for our dock and I will be happy to help! Our dock does work well on most Windows 10 operating systems, so I am curious what we can discover and why you are receiving this message. Based off of this, we’ll want to examine some log files to see if they can tell us why this is occurring. To help us do so please download and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug and send us the file that is created on the Desktop of your system by sending it to our direct support email at support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket Number 156030’ in the subject line so we can match everything up. We will examine the log files and determine the next steps from there.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support