Stuck in waiting for connection

Replugged, unplugged all other, disabled virus checkers, nothing. Read all other posts. Really wanted this to work seamlessly! Help please! I bought the cable thinking it would speed things up.

Hi Kate,

Thank you for posting about your transfer cable. I’m sorry to hear the software is stuck on the “Waiting for Connection” message, and I would like to help.

This issue is usually caused by security software on one or both of the computers blocking the connection, but it sounds like you already addressed this possibility. Another potential issue is Windows may be automatically opening a different transfer program (such as “Windows Easy Transfer”) when the cable is connected, which can interfere with the Bravura Easy Computer Sync software. After connecting the cable to both computers, please ensure that all other transfer programs are closed, then try using the Bravura software again.

Please let me know how this goes. If the software is still stuck on the “waiting for connection” message, I may need to take a look at some log information on both computers to determine what is causing the issue.

I restarted both computers once the cable was connected and it all worked.

I’m glad you were able to get it working! Thank you for letting me know.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance with this or another Plugable product. We’re glad to help!