Sounds Cuts out on 1 Monitor

I am using the UD-3900 with an Atari VCS with Windows 10 Pro and 2 Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Computer LED Monitors, model number E249W-FPT. Both have speakers and I only get sound from the monitor plugged into the UD-3900. I would appreciate opinions on how to determine if this is a monitor issue, an issue, a Plugable issue or user error.

I suspect it is an a limitation of the Atari or how the Plugable device interacts with the Atari. I know the UD-3900 is not compatible with Linux and the Atari OS is based on Linux. The dual monitors will only work in Windows on this system. When I am working in the Atari OS, there is no sound from the single monitor plugged directly into the Atari. Unplug the UD-3900 and the sound returns.

Comments are appreciated.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for posting!

It appears that you have also reached out to us directly via support@plugable.com with the same question, and I have just sent my direct reply.

Moving forward, please only reply to our direct response so that we can keep all communication in the same place.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.