Sound Delay on my PC with the Plugable Bluetooth 4.0

My Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have a huge sound delay when using this bluetooth adapter for my PC. I know its not my headphones since I use them with my phone all the time.

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your message.

In independent testing by review website Rtings, they have determined that the Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones have an inherent latency of around 189ms (about two tenths of a second).

Additional latency is usually the result of some kind of wireless interference with the Bluetooth adapter.

There are a few different reasons that audio latency issues can be made worse and I would like to get some additional information.

• Is there anything that blocks line-of-sight between your headphones and your Bluetooth adapter? (The computer itself, a desk, a lamp, a fish tank, etc.)

• Which side of your computer is the adapter plugged in to?

• Is the adapter plugged in to a USB 2.0 port (usually has a white or black plastic tab inside the plug), or USB 3.0+ port (usually has a blue, orange, yellow, or red plastic tab inside the plug)?

• If the adapter is in a USB 2.0 port, is it near an in-use USB 3.0+ port?

I look forward to hearing back so that I can provide further assistance.

Thanks!

No there is nothing blocking the connection it is plugged into a 3.0 theres no 2.0 on my computer

Hello Alex,

I apologize for the delay in getting you a reply.

We can help arrange sending an extension cable that may help with USB 3.0 interference issues since you have no USB 2.0 ports.

Could you please contact us at support@plugable.com with your Amazon Order ID and reference case #211723?

This should help to alleviate interference issues.

Thank you,

Andy
Plugable Support