Snowball Mic and Lifecam not seen via USB 3.0 Docking Station

I love this device with my Surface Book i&, running monitors and all really well but my Blue Snowball mice no my MS Life Cam are not seen unless plugged directly into the Surface Book.
Please advise

Hi Harry,

Thanks for posting. I’m sorry your microphone and webcam aren’t working as expected with the dock, and I would be happy to help!

Given your description of the symptoms, our first step is to see if the dock needs to be reset. Please disconnect both the power and the USB cables from the back of the dock and keep them disconnected for at least 30 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and wait at least 10 seconds and then reconnect the USB cable to see if the devices are now detected correctly.

If that helps, great! If not, I am assuming you have both of the devices connected to two of the USB 2.0 ports on the back of the dock…are other devices like a mouse or keyboard also connected to the USB 2.0 ports on the back, and are they working properly? If you temporarily connect the mic or cam to the front USB 3.0 ports, does the behavior change?

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support