Slow download speed when connected the the USB 3.0 Docking station

I have read through all of the forum updates on slow speeds through the USB 3.0 Docking station. I have tried all of the different things mentioned like using the cleaner and reloading the driver and I am still having an issue of only seeing around 150Mbps download. When I connect directly from my router to my computer I am seeing speeds of over 400Mbps. I can run the PlugDebug and provide the log file if interested. I just wanted to possibly get a ticket number first to associate with the log file.

I have also searched my computer for the Smartbyte file mentioned by someone and it is not on my computer.

Does anyone have any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Corey

Hi Corey,

Thank you for reaching out to Plugable support, we’re always happy to help.

You’re right that we will want to start with having you run our PlugDebug tool so we can review the logs to try to identify the issue. Please run download the tool from the link below and then e-mail the log file to support@plugable.com and include “Ticket #288267” in the subject line.

Please plug the device into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

I look forward to hearing back from you and reviewing the logs to help with your issue. Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks!
-Andrew T.
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.