Second monitor not detected

i have usbc docking station when i connect my monitor Hp to HDMI port its dosnt work but when i move it to 4K port at the docking station side it turn on and work fine

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Just to make sure I have all of the right information, which Plugable Docking Station are you utilizing? What is the model number of the system you are utilizing?

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi

Am using this module UD-ULTCDL it comes with 2k,4k,DVI ports am using it with Monitor type HP 27f

Hi There,

Thank you so much for letting me know! Based on the fact that the issue seems to be occurring on the 2K HMDI and DVI port, we may be dealing with a driver related issue. When you first installed the docking station, did you download and install the driver from this link → https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin/DisplayLink/DisplayLink+USB+Graphics+Software+for+Windows+8.5+M2.exe

If not, please install this driver with the dock disconnected from your system, and see if the same behavior occurs.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to to gather some additional information and provide troubleshooting steps for malshibani5529 to follow in order to help resolve the issue, but we have not received any response back.

If malshibani5529 would like to continue troubleshooting, or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc