Screen lock removes the other three monitors.

Problem: When my computer auto locks (may occur on manual locking), all my monitors compress to one (the pluggable). I have four monitors. After logging back on, the Plugable monitor (#4) is the only monitor active. The other three are listed as “deactivated”. I cannot manually activate the monitors. I must reboot.

Please advise.

Back ground: I have a Dell Latitude E7240 in a docking station. On the dock I have two HDMI and one VGA port. Each of these are connected to a monitor. I just purchased a UGA-3000 and have attached to my computer. At attachment, the drivers were downloaded and installed. I was then able to configure the monitor as desired.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting in contact with us. I’d be more than happy to help you with your Plugable UGA-3000 display adapter. In order to better assist you, I’ll need a bit of additional information.

Could you please provide the logs produced by our tool Plugdebug, you can find it here and then send them to me at support@plugable.com.

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once we have those logs, we’ll start trying to figure out what exactly is going on with your setup.

Regards,

Stephen
Plugable Technologies