Screen blacks out for a few seconds every now and then

I have dual screens and the screens blacks out for a few seconds every now and then. in fact it has become more frequent in recent days. What is the cause and how do i remedy it?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected while using your Plugable UD-6950Z docking station and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address β†’ support@plugable.com with β€˜For ticket #- 365793’ in the subject line with the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your UD-6950Z purchase
  2. While the dock is connected to your PC, the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug β†’ https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will allow us to match things up and help us determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the information we requested above here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

Apologies again for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.